Besides you and your fiancé, the members of your Wedding Party are VIP’s of your big day! They will help you with everything from wedding planning and stand by your side when you say “I DO!”. Their info will be used in creating the timeline, announcing them into your reception and be the point persons so you and your fiancé can relax and enjoy your Wedding Day! Having their names and contact information in one place will be a time saver for you and your vendors. To help you, we created a Free Wedding Party Contact List for you to send to those who need it.
Click here to download the free Wedding Party Contact List. It’s important you are signed into your own Google account to download. Next click on the file and then make a copy to save the spreadsheet to your own account.
The spreadsheet is designed to be comprehensive so you can customize it to fit your wedding. So if there’s a wedding party member listed that you are not using, delete it or hide it. If you are using someone not listed, add them. The members of the Wedding Party are listed by Bride’s Family, Groom’s Family and Bridal Party. This list will be used in creating your Wedding Day Timeline so be sure to list everyone who will be walking down the aisle. List the bridal party names in the order of how they will be standing beside each of you.
Here is an overview on how the spreadsheet works.
- ENTER you and your Fiancé’s First & Last Names in Cell B6.
- Add Each Member of Your Wedding Party’s Name in Column B. For children (Flower Girl/Ring Bearer, etc.) list their name as well as their parent’s name.
- Add the Contact’s Cell # in Column C. This should be the cell # they will using the day of your wedding. For children in your wedding party, list their Parent’s Cell #.
- Add the Contact’s Email in Column D. For children in your wedding party, list their Parent’s Cell Number.
- Feel free to add lines if needed.
The Wedding Party Contact List is part of our Planning Tools Series. You can find lots of wedding planning resources to help you with your wedding planning over at https://happilyconnected.com/category/wedding-planning-tools/.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Please put Planning Tools in the subject line to help prevent your email from going in our spam folder.
Photo Credit: Ivory Door Studio