“What’s Galentine’s Day, oh it’s only the best day of the year!”
If you don’t know what this day is, it’s basically a day for ladies to celebrate ladies! It originated from the TV series Parks and Recreation. The main character Leslie Knope hosts a “Galentine’s Day” every year on February 13th as a day to celebrate her lady friends!
This has inspired many gals to celebrate their own Galentine’s day with their friends. This can also be a great way to celebrate your bridesmaid for your upcoming wedding!
It is up to you and your favorite ladies how you want to celebrate this day, but there are many fun ways:
– Ladies Brunch: Let’s face it, brunch is ALWAYS a good idea! Getting your ladies together for some yummy food and mimosas is the perfect way to celebrate this day!
– Ladies Dinner: If brunch is too early for you, turn Galentine’s day into a fun dinner with your gals!
– Hitting the Town: Galentine’s day? How about Galentine’s night?? Grab your girls and hit the town for drinks and dancing!
– Old School Sleepover: If you are the more low-key type of ladies, maybe plan an old school sleepover! Snacks, face-masks, rom-com marathon!
– Pamper Day: What lady doesn’t love to be pampered? Grab your girls and head to the spa or nail salon for a relaxing day of celebration!
Happy Galentine’s Day!